Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews - 231 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Best Z I've owned yet
By AJ

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my sixth Z. I love this one the most. The smooth power/torque is really nice. I love the support of the aftermarket on this car. I also own a modified Trans Am and even though the Z isn't as powerful, it's more fun to drive, use around town, and gets a lot more looks. This is a tossable car with good power. It has good room for a two seater. I actually love the interior and all the features. Thanks Nissan for bringing the Z back !!! Reliability has been A++++ I believe I'll get 200K out of this Z as well.;-)

Six speed, center glove compartment, handling, power, styling, engine bay, front, rear struts and ease of modding.

Front brake pads. Stock pad dust too much. Replaced Turbo option T-Top / Targa option. Better stock speakers - replaced, nice now.

Great Sports Car
By Jack

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a true sports car. On the interstate this car is like a rocket! People stop me to talk about my Z and tell me how they would love to own one. This is the car that I have always wanted. I have had my 2004 1/2 touring model Z for 3 years and I have never had one problem with it other than trying to keep my speed down on the highways. If you have to commute at least enjoy the drive.

The 6 speed stick.

Improve the driver's side vision.

Buy It!
By V

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great styling, great handling, awesome performance, Very reliable (it's an import). Everywhere I go people stare. Want a sports car? The Z is "the" sports car. There's nothing out there like it, There's nothing out there that performs or handles like it either. Never an issue with it. Also one of the easiest cars to mod.

Exhaust sound, and gauges.

Moon or Targa roof. More horsepower.

2004 nissan 350z
By griff

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am a very aggressive driver and this car takes it very well and handles like it is on rails. The only problem I have found is that the tires wear out really fast front and rear. It gets excellent gas mileage considering the power the car has. I drove the car on a trip 5 hours straight and was very comfortable. I would rate this car a 9.9 out of 10.

The looks and handling would be my favorites.

God I love this car!!
By meghand19

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is so fun to drive! This is the first car that I have ever had that people stop me at lights and in parking lots to tell me how much they love my car. It does take a little while to get used to only having two seats, but there are two spaces for papers and a bigger cubby behind the passenger seat. For such a quick sports car, it gets mileage that you can live with(about 20 miles/gallon). If you want a car that turns heads, but won't break the bank then stop looking and buy a Z!

Styling and performance

The stock radio couldn't get any more 'plain jane'