Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used 300ZX for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

4.63 out of 5 stars

Fun to drive & catches a lot of eyes

Chris, 01/04/2006
Turbo 2dr Coupe

The Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo, is a car that with a few modifations can real shock you with their power output. It comes stock with 300 hp, by adding after market turbos, turbo regulator, duel air intake & filters, and performance chip you will be able to outperform most sport cars on the road today. This will easily put you at over 400 hp. This will whip a new Corvette, BMW M3, Etc. When dealing with turbos power is so easy to gain, and you will gain so much more than in non turbo cars. If you want to spend money, because they can be expensive to maintain. I give this car an A, Thanks!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Ultimate Sports Car

Paul P. C., 08/22/2002
Turbo 2dr Coupe

Despite the car being 12 years old, it still looks very modern in styling. I still get a lot of looks from Motorists on the highway and I still can kick mustang, camaro & porche A$$ with just my stock Turbo engine that runs as smooth and powerful as if it had 20K miles on it. The paint is still shiney glossy, the body form is still sexy, even sexier thatn todays modern styles by far, the drive is Absolute fun and the handling is beyond real... This is THE sports car without the Mercedes/Porche namebrand...I am the envy of all my friends, the girls love it and their squeals match the powerful acceleration from my twin turbos. I Love it...

4.13 out of 5 stars

Sexy and Secure

Ben Cannon, 04/03/2003
Turbo 2dr Coupe

As a new owner of a used 1990 Twin Turbo 300ZX, I must tell u that I'm extremely pleased. I've wanted a Twin Turbo every since I drove my friends. The ultimate power in this vehicle is astounding, and it's an automatic. I was counseled that in the Twin Turbo models the automatic is the best choice because of problems with clutch and rear differential in those years. I've only had it for a week, but it's been a week of absolute pure Z pleasure.

4.25 out of 5 stars

FUN FUN FUN

BrianV, 01/07/2003
Turbo 2dr Coupe

Very fun, very fast, very tough car. Outstanding looks, real sports car like looks. Interior takes some getting used to, but all in all an awesome car. Car has massive issues with its seals. Make sure a proper mechanic does the work and make sure they always replace the seals and replace them right.

4.13 out of 5 stars

A Rocket

nboost, 08/12/2003
Turbo 2dr Coupe

The turbo is a total rocket. At 300 HP it does 0-60 in about 5 secs. Will keep up with newer 'vettes. Reasonably comfortable car that handles very well considering its weight. Great looks - still gets lots of compliments. Can be modified to go even faster - I know guys who are getting 500+ hp (think NASCAR) out of these without breaking them.