Save up to $2,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$2,500Restrictions: Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) offers EV owners a rebate of up to $2,500 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E).
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- PG&E will cover the cost of up to $500 for one Level 2 charger (hardwires or plugs in to 220+ Volt outlet). PG&E will cover up to $2,000 per single-family household for panel upgrades completed by the program’s licensed electricians, Synergy Companies.
Consumer Reviews for the Toyota RAV4 Prime
Happy RAV4 Prime owner
|2024 Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid CVT)||40 - 36||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$49,699|
|2024 Toyota RAV4 Prime SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid CVT)||40 - 36||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$46,898|
More about the Toyota RAV4 Prime
Edmunds has 24 New Toyota RAV4 Primes for sale near you, including a 2024 RAV4 Prime SE SUV and a 2024 RAV4 Prime XSE SUV ranging in price from $46,898 to $53,678.
How much is a new 2024 Toyota RAV4 Prime in Hayward, CA?
- A new 2024 Toyota RAV4 Prime starts at $46,898 (including destination charge) in Hayward, CA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Toyota RAV4 Prime SUV cost in Hayward, CA?
- A new 2024 Toyota RAV4 Prime SUV starts at $46,898 in Hayward, CA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.