Save up to $3,700 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,500Restrictions:
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) offers up to $2,500 through the Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Purchase or Lease Incentive Program (LDPLIP) for the purchase or lease of an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle powered by electric drive. If leasing, lease term determines grant amount which varies. To qualify:
- Purchase or Lease (three-year or longer term): $2,500
- Lease (two-year to less than three-year term): $1,665
- Lease (one-year to less than two-year term): $832.50
- Persons who purchase or lease an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle in Texas on or after September 1, 2023, are eligible to apply for a rebate.
- The applicant must commit to operating and registering the vehicle in Texas for at least one calendar year (12 months) from the contract effective date.
- Vehicles purchased directly from or through an out-of-state franchised dealer are not eligible for this grant.
To learn more and apply, visit https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,200Restrictions: Austin Energy offers EV owners a rebate of 50%, up to $1,200, towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Austin Energy.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
- Complimentary Charging for Retail or LeaseRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Toyota Motor North America and EVgo. Customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Toyota bZ4X will receive one year of unlimited complimentary charging at all EVgo public charging stations. One year of complimentary charging begins upon the date of vehicle purchase or lease. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Toyota bZ4X
Smooth and Quiet, Practical, Poor Value
|2023 Toyota bZ4X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$51,670|
|2023 Toyota bZ4X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$52,170|
|2023 Toyota bZ4X XLE 4dr SUV (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$44,696|
More about the Toyota bZ4X
Edmunds has 11 New Toyota bZ4Xes for sale near you, including a 2023 bZ4X XLE SUV and a 2023 bZ4X Limited SUV ranging in price from $44,696 to $53,531.
How much is a new 2023 Toyota bZ4X in Austin, TX?
- A new 2023 Toyota bZ4X starts at $44,696 (including destination charge) in Austin, TX. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Toyota bZ4X SUV cost in Austin, TX?
- A new 2023 Toyota bZ4X SUV starts at $44,696 in Austin, TX. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.