Save up to $6,250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,500Restrictions:
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) offers up to $2,500 through the Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Purchase or Lease Incentive Program (LDPLIP) for the purchase or lease of an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle powered by electric drive. If leasing, lease term determines grant amount which varies. To qualify:
- Purchase or Lease (three-year or longer term): $2,500
- Lease (two-year to less than three-year term): $1,665
- Lease (one-year to less than two-year term): $832.50
- Persons who purchase or lease an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle in Texas on or after September 1, 2023, are eligible to apply for a rebate.
- The applicant must commit to operating and registering the vehicle in Texas for at least one calendar year (12 months) from the contract effective date.
- Vehicles purchased directly from or through an out-of-state franchised dealer are not eligible for this grant.
To learn more and apply, visit https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html
Consumer Reviews for the Lincoln Corsair
Corsair Grand Touring PHEV RULES Class (G2)
|2023 Lincoln Corsair Reserve 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)||22 - 30||4-cylinders (gas)||$46,320|
|2023 Lincoln Corsair Standard 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)||21 - 28||4-cylinders (gas)||$48,760|
|2023 Lincoln Corsair Standard 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)||22 - 30||4-cylinders (gas)||$40,510|
|2023 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid EVT)||34 - 32||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$59,995|
|2023 Lincoln Corsair Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)||21 - 28||4-cylinders (gas)||$53,260|
More about the Lincoln Corsair
Edmunds has 122 New Lincoln Corsairs for sale near you, including a 2023 Corsair Standard SUV and a 2023 Corsair Grand Touring SUV ranging in price from $40,510 to $59,995.
How much is a new 2023 Lincoln Corsair in New Braunfels, TX?
- A new 2023 Lincoln Corsair starts at $40,510 (including destination charge) in New Braunfels, TX. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Lincoln Corsair SUV cost in New Braunfels, TX?
- A new 2023 Lincoln Corsair SUV starts at $40,510 in New Braunfels, TX. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.