Save up to $1,133 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,133Restrictions: Duke Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $1133 towards the installation of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Duke Energy.
- Fully electric or plug-in hybrid EV must be registered to your Duke Energy account address to qualify.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: The Electrify America Kia Charge Pass is a charging agreement between Kia America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new Niro EV will receive 500 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of complimentary charging on the Electrify America network. Credits must be used within 3 years of vehicle purchase date. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Kia Niro EV
|2024 Kia Niro EV Wave 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$47,615|
|2024 Kia Niro EV Wind 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$41,670|
|2024 Kia Niro EV Wind 4dr SUV (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$42,400|
|2024 Kia Niro EV Wave 4dr SUV (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$49,095|
More about the Kia Niro EV
Edmunds has 175 New Kia Niro EVs for sale near you, including a 2024 Niro EV Wind SUV and a 2024 Niro EV Wave SUV ranging in price from $41,670 to $50,985.
How much is a new 2024 Kia Niro EV in Greenville, NC?
- A new 2024 Kia Niro EV starts at $41,670 (including destination charge) in Greenville, NC. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Kia Niro EV SUV cost in Greenville, NC?
- A new 2024 Kia Niro EV SUV starts at $41,670 in Greenville, NC. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more