Save up to $3,649 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,500Restrictions: Implemented by the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control, the Delaware Clean Vehicle Rebate Program provides incentives to Delawareans who purchase or lease a new eligible clean-fuel vehicle. Residents may apply for the rebate at point-of-sale through a participating Delaware dealership or apply as an individual. Under Delaware law, Tesla does not qualify as a dealership. Tesla purchasers must use the individual application form in order to receive their rebate.
- Battery Electric Vehicle Rebate: $2,500.
- Vehicle base price not to exceed $50,000 MSRP.
- The base MSRP does not include optional or added features, equipment, and extended warranties.
- Must be a Delaware resident. Active duty military members stationed in Delaware with a temporary Delaware residential address, but with permanent residency in another state are eligible to apply.
- Vehicle must be titled and registered as new in Delaware.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term no less than 36 months/3 years.
- If applying as an individual, must apply within 90 days of the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- The Delaware Division of Climate, Coastal, and Energy reserves the right to suspend or extend the program at any time based on availability of funding.
- Complimentary Home Installation or Public Charging for Retail or Lease$1,149Restrictions: Hyundai offers customers who purchase or lease a new Kona, IONIQ 5 or IONIQ 6 a complimentary ChargePoint Home Flex Level 2 charger valued at $549 plus up to $600 installation credit through Hyundai Home. Installation must be scheduled through the Hyundai Home Marketplace within 90 days and installation completed within 180 days of lease or purchase contract date. Offer is non-transferable. Vehicle must be financed through Hyundai Motor Finance. See your participating dealer for details.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Hyundai Motor America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new IONIQ 5 will receive 2 years of complimentary 30-minute DC fast charging or 60-minute Level 2 charging on the Electrify America network. Complimentary charging expires 2 years from the date of purchase. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Hyundai IONIQ 5
Finally! Electric That Nails It!
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SEL 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$52,640|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$58,945|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,040|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SEL 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$52,445|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SE 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$51,200|
More about the Hyundai IONIQ 5
Edmunds has 43 New Hyundai IONIQ 5s for sale near you, including a 2024 IONIQ 5 SE SUV and a 2024 IONIQ 5 Limited SUV ranging in price from $51,200 to $59,980.
How much is a new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 in Lewes, DE?
- A new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 starts at $51,200 (including destination charge) in Lewes, DE. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SUV cost in Lewes, DE?
- A new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SUV starts at $51,200 in Lewes, DE. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.