Save up to $11,149 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Customer Bonus Cash for Retail$7,500Restrictions: Eligible customers may receive cash incentive. Cash incentive may be incompatible with certain finance types or other cash programs, based on individual program rules. Residency restrictions apply.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,500Restrictions:
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) offers up to $2,500 through the Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Purchase or Lease Incentive Program (LDPLIP) for the purchase or lease of an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle powered by electric drive. If leasing, lease term determines grant amount which varies. To qualify:
- Purchase or Lease (three-year or longer term): $2,500
- Lease (two-year to less than three-year term): $1,665
- Lease (one-year to less than two-year term): $832.50
- Persons who purchase or lease an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle in Texas on or after September 1, 2023, are eligible to apply for a rebate.
- The applicant must commit to operating and registering the vehicle in Texas for at least one calendar year (12 months) from the contract effective date.
- Vehicles purchased directly from or through an out-of-state franchised dealer are not eligible for this grant.
To learn more and apply, visit https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html
- Complimentary Home Installation or Public Charging for Retail or Lease$1,149Restrictions: Hyundai offers customers who purchase or lease a new Kona, IONIQ 5 or IONIQ 6 a complimentary ChargePoint Home Flex Level 2 charger valued at $549 plus up to $600 installation credit through Hyundai Home. Installation must be scheduled through the Hyundai Home Marketplace within 90 days and installation completed within 180 days of lease or purchase contract date. Offer is non-transferable. Vehicle must be financed through Hyundai Motor Finance. See your participating dealer for details.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Hyundai Motor America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new IONIQ 5 will receive 2 years of complimentary 30-minute DC fast charging or 60-minute Level 2 charging on the Electrify America network. Complimentary charging expires 2 years from the date of purchase. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Hyundai IONIQ 5
Finally! Electric That Nails It!
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SEL 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$48,585|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SE 4dr SUV (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$47,700|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4dr SUV (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$55,135|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$55,320|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SE Standard Range 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$43,650|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,320|
|2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$58,585|
More about the Hyundai IONIQ 5
Edmunds has 71 New Hyundai IONIQ 5s for sale near you, including a 2024 IONIQ 5 SE Standard Range SUV and a 2024 IONIQ 5 Limited SUV ranging in price from $43,650 to $60,190.
How much is a new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 in Killeen, TX?
- A new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 starts at $43,650 (including destination charge) in Killeen, TX. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SUV cost in Killeen, TX?
- A new 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SUV starts at $43,650 in Killeen, TX. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more