Save up to $5,750 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,000Restrictions: The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) is offering an opportunity to Pennsylvania residents to apply for an Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebate.
- Rebate amount for a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV): Eligible for up to $2,000
- Vehicle may be purchased or leased.
- Final purchase price must be $50,000 or less.
- Pennsylvania residents whose total household income is above 400 percent of the Federal Income Poverty level as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will not be eligible for the rebate.
- Residents who apply for the rebate will be required to report and verify total household income with their application for determining eligibility.
- Vehicles must have a valid Pennsylvania registration.
- Applications must be received within 6 months of purchase of a vehicle or your rebate request will be deemed ineligible.
- Pennsylvania applicants whose total household income is below 200 percent of the Federal Income Poverty level, as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will be eligible to apply for an additional $1,000 rebate.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Ford Motor Company and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new Mustang Mach-E will receive 250 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of complimentary DC fast charging on the Electrify America network through FordPass Rewards. Vehicle modem and Blue Oval Charge Network access must be activated within 60 days of purchase. Complimentary credit expires 2 years from warranty start date. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford Mustang Mach-E
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Prod. End 07/23 (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,035|
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Prod. End 07/23 (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$62,295|
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E California Route 1 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Prod. End 07/23 (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$61,635|
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium 4dr Hatchback w/Prod. End 07/23 (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$56,590|
|2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select 4dr Hatchback w/Prod. End 07/23 (electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$46,295|
More about the Ford Mustang Mach-E
Edmunds has 29 New Ford Mustang Mach-Es for sale near you, including a 2023 Mustang Mach-E Select Hatchback and a 2023 Mustang Mach-E GT Hatchback ranging in price from $46,295 to $72,590.
How much is a new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E in Harrisburg, PA?
- A new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E starts at $46,295 (including destination charge) in Harrisburg, PA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Hatchback cost in Harrisburg, PA?
- A new 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Hatchback starts at $46,295 in Harrisburg, PA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds.Other versions include:
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT which starts at $62,295. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.