Save up to $4,450 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Charging Station Offer$700Restrictions: The Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) offers the Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate for residential reimbursements, covering 50% of the total eligible purchase and installation costs incurred with a maximum rebate up to $700. Please note, EVSE rebates will no longer be issued for Level 1 (120V) EVSE purchased on or after October 1, 2023. To qualify for this rebate, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of the state of Maryland.
- Applications must be received by within 6 months of the date that the equipment and/or installation expenses were incurred.
- Limited to one (1) rebate per individual resident. If an individual has previously received an EVSE rebate from MEA, they are not eligible.
- If more than one installation occurs at the same address, a different member of the household will need to submit an application for each installation.
To learn more, visit https://energy.maryland.gov/transportation/pages/incentives_evserebate.aspx
Consumer Reviews for the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
Never pay for gas again!
|2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Medium Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$56,900|
|2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Low Roof 3dr Van w/130" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$52,260|
|2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van undefined||N/A||N/A||$52,650|
|2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 High Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$57,800|
|2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Low Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$56,990|
|2022 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Low Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2022 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Medium Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
More about the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
Edmunds has 20 New Ford E-Transit Cargo Vans for sale near you, including a 2023 E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Low Roof Full Size Van and a 2023 E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Medium Roof Full Size Van ranging in price from $52,260 to $59,450.
How much is a new 2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van in Rockville, MD?
- A new 2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van starts at $52,260 (including destination charge) in Rockville, MD. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van cost in Rockville, MD?
- A new 2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van starts at $52,260 in Rockville, MD. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.