Save up to $9,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$7,500Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,000Restrictions: Launched by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the Charge NY Drive Clean Rebate Program offers a point-of-sale rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new electric car to all New York state residents at authorized participating new car dealerships registered with the New York State DMV.
- Rebate amount which may vary is determined by the EPA all-electric range rating of the vehicle and the Base MSRP which must be $42,000 or less.
- Must be a New York resident.
- Vehicle must be purchased or leased from an authorized participating New York dealership.
- Vehicle must be registered with the New York State DMV.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 36 months from the date of purchase or must have a lease term of at least 36 months.
- Complimentary Home Installation or Public Charging for Retail or LeaseRestrictions: This program gives customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV the option of choosing one of the following offers: 1) a Standard Installation, 2) an Installation Credit, or 3) EVgo Credit. For customers who do not meet the Standard Installation requirements or choose the Installation Credit offer, GM will provide up to a $250 credit towards permitting and up to a $1,000 credit towards an installation completed by a Qmerit installer. The EVgo credit provides $500 for use with EVgo public charging stations. Your choice must be made within 30 days of your Vehicle Delivery Date. Installations must be completed within 180 days of your Eligible Vehicle Delivery Date. For complimentary public charging, the authorization code must be redeemed at EVgo.com within 60 days of eligible vehicle delivery date. EVgo credits must be used within 3 years from the date the authorization code was redeemed. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Chevrolet Bolt EV
BEST ELECTRICAL VEHICLE VALUE
|2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV 1LT 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$27,095|
|2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV 1LT 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$27,790|
|2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV 2LT 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$31,885|
|2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV 2LT 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$31,685|
More about the Chevrolet Bolt EV
Edmunds has 32 New Chevrolet Bolt EVs for sale near you, including a 2023 Bolt EV 1LT Hatchback and a 2023 Bolt EV 2LT Hatchback ranging in price from $27,095 to $32,620.
How much is a new 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV in New York, NY?
- A new 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV starts at $27,095 (including destination charge) in New York, NY. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV Hatchback cost in New York, NY?
- A new 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV Hatchback starts at $27,095 in New York, NY. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.