Save up to $2,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,500Restrictions:
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) offers up to $2,500 through the Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Purchase or Lease Incentive Program (LDPLIP) for the purchase or lease of an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle powered by electric drive. If leasing, lease term determines grant amount which varies. To qualify:
- Purchase or Lease (three-year or longer term): $2,500
- Lease (two-year to less than three-year term): $1,665
- Lease (one-year to less than two-year term): $832.50
- Persons who purchase or lease an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle in Texas on or after September 1, 2023, are eligible to apply for a rebate.
- The applicant must commit to operating and registering the vehicle in Texas for at least one calendar year (12 months) from the contract effective date.
- Vehicles purchased directly from or through an out-of-state franchised dealer are not eligible for this grant.
To learn more and apply, visit https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between BMW of North America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new BMW iX will receive 2 years of complimentary 30-minute DC fast charging (CCS) or 60-minute Level 2 charging on the Electrify America network. Participation requires the MyBMW app. Complimentary charging expires 2 years from vehicle purchase date. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the BMW iX
|2024 BMW iX xDrive50 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$89,545|
|2024 BMW iX M60 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$120,895|
More about the BMW iX
Edmunds has 20 New BMW iXes for sale near you, including a 2024 iX xDrive50 SUV and a 2024 iX M60 SUV ranging in price from $89,545 to $120,895.
How much is a new 2024 BMW iX in Frisco, TX?
- A new 2024 BMW iX starts at $89,545 (including destination charge) in Frisco, TX. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 BMW iX SUV cost in Frisco, TX?
- A new 2024 BMW iX SUV starts at $94,045 in Frisco, TX. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds.Other versions include:
2024 BMW iX xDrive50 which starts at $89,545. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.