Skip to Filters
Save up to $1,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$1,500Restrictions: The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) is offering an opportunity to Pennsylvania residents to apply for an Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebate.
- Rebate amount for a Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV): Eligible for up to $1,500
- Vehicle may be purchased or leased.
- Final purchase price must be $50,000 or less.
- Pennsylvania residents whose total household income is above 400 percent of the Federal Income Poverty level as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will not be eligible for the rebate.
- Residents who apply for the rebate will be required to report and verify total household income with their application for determining eligibility.
- Vehicles must have a valid Pennsylvania registration.
- Applications must be received within 6 months of purchase of a vehicle or your rebate request will be deemed ineligible.
- Pennsylvania applicants whose total household income is below 200 percent of the Federal Income Poverty level, as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will be eligible to apply for an additional $1,000 rebate.
Consumer Reviews for the Alfa Romeo Tonale
Read recent reviews for the Alfa Romeo Tonale
Mixed Bag Alfa Romeo Tonale
Micah Parks, 08/28/2023
2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale Ti 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)
Really wanted a AWD plug-in hybrid and they’re weren’t a lot of choices of in stock cross over PHEV. I leased and came with the $7500 tax credit. So far I’ve owned it for a month and no major issues. The forward collision service light keeps going on and off. The cell phone charger doesn’t work as it just heats up my phone but never charges it. The transmission is pretty clunky and not … very refined and doesn’t change gears till very late almost like it’s in the sport mode but it happens in the normal “natural” mode. I am getting about 32 all EV miles before having to charge again. If you’re only charging level one it takes longer than 8 1/2 hours. Plan on about 10- 10 1/2 hours. And yes I have the settings set to charge the fastest possible. Hopefully it’s reliable for the 3 years of my lease.
|2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale Ti 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)||N/A||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$47,935|
|2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale Veloce 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)||N/A||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$55,485|
More about the Alfa Romeo Tonale
Edmunds has 103 New Alfa Romeo Tonales for sale near you, including a 2024 Tonale Ti SUV and a 2024 Tonale Ti SUV ranging in price from $47,935 to $58,340.
How much is a new 2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale in Philadelphia, PA?
- A new 2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale starts at $47,935 (including destination charge) in Philadelphia, PA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale SUV cost in Philadelphia, PA?
- A new 2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale SUV starts at $47,935 in Philadelphia, PA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more