The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander might not be a household name, but it does give you a lot of worthwhile features for the money, and there's even an optional V6 engine for extra power. But the Outlander is in one of the most competitive segments on the market. You might find other small crossovers more appealing overall.
- Generous list of standard features
- Standard three-row seating.
- Slow acceleration with the base four-cylinder
- Some desirable features are available only on pricey and thirsty GT
- Limited Mitsubishi dealer network.