Are you shopping for affordable crossovers and not finding what you're looking for? The 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander may not be a household name, but it does give you a lot of unexpected features for the money, and there's even an optional V6 engine for extra power. Let's take a look at everything it has to offer.
- Generous list of features compared to many rivals
- Standard three-row seating
- Optional advanced safety technologies.
- Slow acceleration with the base four-cylinder engine
- Third-row seat is quite cramped
- A few desirable features are only available on the pricey and thirsty GT model.