Used 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outlander model:

Outlander ES Base 4 cyl
By Trace

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV ES 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This is an awesome vehicle for the the money. Let me see I could have bought a Nissan Versa Note or a 7 passenger Outlander. Our has been great with the exception of being rear-ended six weeks into ownership. The OEM tires are junk, but the value provided by this vehicle is extraordinary. We paid $19,300 BRAND NEW including TAX and fees in FL. We can haul 7 people when necessary, and average 28MPG @70mph on trips. I have seen as high as 31MPG in town.

POOR EXHAUST
By Richard Baker

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought a brand new 2014 Outlander Touring Edition, after less than 2 yrs the entire exhaust rusted out. Called both Company and 2 dealerships to rectify....they said I have to pay for it. It's their fault for cheaply used product, 2015 Models got Teflon coated exhaust so this wouldn't happen but refuse to fix the cheap one they put on my 2014 . Sounds darn fishy to me! This car has always been garage kept & has never seen snow & salted roads! POS Company that does not back their product....BEWARE!!!!!

Modestly Mitsubishi
By Debbie lamm

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV ES 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I think the car has been very good to drive, comfortable, not as soundproof as I wish, but not bad. I have been happy with it.

I like this car but performance is deceving
By Rachel P.

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

the car literally resists acceleration with a lot of noise. I hate it. When I had my Honda, you didn't hear a thing. It was smooth and was actually putting my passengers to sleep, it was so smooth. This SUV is not smooth. I have the AWD Outlander Sport.

Try it you'lllt like ut
By Mark

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Don't rely on reviews. Tried them all, rav4, cr6, cx7, rogue. Mits outlander by far the best value. Love the ride, comfort, noise level, mpgs. The only area I felt like this car suffered was acceleration. Don't drive in econo mode. It accelerates poorly and does not make that much difference in mpgs . No troubles in 54000 miles. Very comfortable. I have always owned Toyota but took a chance on this. Glad I did.