Skip to main content
$21,795

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great Value for the money!

SeanN, 04/26/2022
2.0 SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Awesome little SUV...So far...I have less than 600 Miles on it! The Only thing is the CVT transmission vibrates going up hill at slow speeds around town....But nothing on Highway or Interstate roads.

4 out of 5 stars

Nice styling, very good mileage

J.Pierce , 06/24/2022
2.0 LE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have just driven across Florida and I got 32.1 mpg which exceeded expectations. If you drive it easily without hard acceleration, this mileage is achievable. If you do mostly stop and go, you’ll get 22 mpg. As for styling inside the cabin, it’s basic and gets the job done. My biggest concern is that when it’s shifted to reverse, the rear screen is impossible to view in any bright Sun, but good when it’s nighttime. I feel that this defeats the purpose of the camera and is actually a safety issue. The other beef I have is that the fuel mpg resets to zero every time it isn’t used and there’s no way to monitor your mpgs between fill-ups. I have to keep a log of mileage and fuel used to calculate mpgs. There’s a lot of road noise heard on rough roads. Overall I am happy with my purchase but wouldn’t buy one again as there’s many cars that have better features for approximately the same price.

3 out of 5 stars

Small but mighty

Onyx, 07/30/2022
2.0 ES 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I own this car and so far I loved it! With all the led lights it has and the variety of cars it has. This car is a little peppy too so that I can get on the highway easier and it saves so much gas for being an suv