The 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport's reasonable pricing might come as a pleasant surprise. You get a lot of equipment for the money with this crossover SUV, and fuel economy is decent, too. Let's see how it compares to the rest of the class.
- Respectable fuel economy with 2.0-liter engine
- Generous warranty coverage
- Well-equipped for the price.
- Loud acceleration (especially with 2.0-liter engine)
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) is aggravating due to slow responses
- Some interior materials look and feel cheap
- Jarring ride quality on bumpy roads
- Doesn't feel sporty despite the name.