2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport: Five Things I Like
February 28, 2011
1) Sporty styling. Typically small crossovers are as generic as Kirkland. But the Outlander Sport looks sharp.
2) The sunroof. Liked a couple of us have noted before, it's really pretty impressive in the way it airs out the cabin when open.
3) Easy to park. Driving a vehicle with a small footprint is always nice.
4) Cargo space. Sometimes I need more space than a sedan's trunk for a bulky item, but not that much more. The Sport's 50 cubic feet is sufficient for a lot of slightly extraordinary tasks.
5) Shift paddles. They're a useful workaround for the economy-tuned CVT.
Brent Romans, Senior Automotive Editor @ 5,114 miles