It has an appealingly low starting price, but the 2017 Mitsubishi i-MiEV is less practical than rival electric cars, given its long recharging times and barely adequate highway performance. If it's comfort and convenience you're looking for, you'll be better served by other EVs.
- Priced less than other EVs
- Easy maneuverability in city traffic.
- Disappointingly short driving range compared to rival EVs
- Long recharging time
- Sluggish acceleration
- Busy, uncomfortable ride quality on the highway
- Tight seating for passengers
- Low-quality interior materials.