Used 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:

GET THERE
By PHILLIP

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

ROAD NOISE IS LOAD

Head on Collision Safety
By Prefer to remain anonymous

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Absolutely amazing the safety this vehicle provided. I suffered only from bruising due to seat belt impact, some bruising ,shoulder and hip due to the driver impact and hip hitting the center console. Naturally there is neck and body pain but to be able to come home within hours of being checked out is almost unheard of!!!

NOT SATISFIED!
By dissatisfied13

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavour about 6 months ago.
About 1 month ago a loud wheezing noise started coming from the engine. The noise did not start till about a month ago and it only at speeds of 60mhp and above and only when the car has been running about 10 min.
I took it to Mitsubishi and the regional manager determinied it to be normal engine noise. I asked why the noise was not there for the first three months the all of a sudden started. He told me that is what his service engineeers told him.
I will NEVER purchase another Mistubishi car again as long as I live.
VERY disappointed in the service I have received from this problem!

The vehicle has horrible wind noise. Sounds like there is a window down all the time. The tire noise is loud. Forget using the hands free blue tooth option because the inside noise of this vehicl is so loud that the person you are attempting to talk with cannot hear you through the blue tooth feature!

Mitusbisi customer service to rectify my problem was horrible and unacceptable! What they determine is the FINAL and they do not care if you are satisfied or not! If you are considering purchasing a Mitsubisi Vehicle please look at all your other options first!

2010 Endeavor-love it!
By ACK

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Traded a 2005 Ford Expedition in on this and we love it! Were able to have same payment as ford, but with 1.9% interest with Mitsubishi-wow! I get twice as much drive time out of a tank of gas than the Expedition, so for me, the mileage is great. We downsized to this and drove the GMC Terrain-looks great, drives terrible. Never had a Mitsubishi, so far so good

Nicer interior finishes on LS is kind of cheap looking

Happy So Far
By Jim

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We traded our 02 Explorer for the 2010 Endeavor. We drove a lot of SUV's (Nissan, Hyundai, Chevy, Ford, Dodge etc) and thought the build quality, ride, and performance were the best on the Endeavor - plus how can you beat the warranty. Started out to buy the Outlander but once my wife drove the Endeavor she was hooked. Also you feel really safe driving in it.

Looks very good, and you feel really safe when riding inside, love the sound system! The interior build looks and feels like quality. Felt we got a lot for the money in this vehicle. Warranty is very good

Would like to see keypad entry, and remote starter as standard equipment.A little better gas mileage would be nice but nit really concerned all that much with that.