Used 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:

BEST TRUCK EVER!!
By LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I shopped around for about a month or so for a few Ford Trucks . I went by accident by the Mitsubishi lot because I was driving around the auto mall and saw the Endeavor and there was only two left, I drove it and was like WOW this drives just like a car I do go on occasional trips and its great. It has every thing I could ask for great sound great ride . beautiful interior and decent gas mileage for the size. I would recommend this car to anyone , and if i ever get another car it will be a Mitsubishi for sure.

I love the whole suv, really like the seats and the way it handles..

nothing really make more of them do not stop making this vehicle please!

Great Deal
By Great Deal

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a Buick SUV that did not make it past 85K miles. Test drove the Honda Pilot and Outlander prior to buying my Endeavor. The Endeavor outperformed the Pilot, had much smoother ride and comfort. The Outlander was in the running but was just a bit to small. After rebates got the Endeavor for the same price as the Outlander. This SUV rides like a car! Very stable and lots of room. Averaging 18.5 MPG with 50% city, 50% highway with 6k on the engine. Hoping it gets a little better. I only used premium gas for the first fill up (from the dealer). Runs fine on regular.

10 year 100k warranty, ride quality, blue lighting on the dash, lots of room.

Wish it had the same transmission as the Outlander. If you could shut off the AWD and turn it to 2wd mode it would add a few mpg. Or add another gear. Need nicer interior plastics. Space between front seats could be laid out better for storage.

Best midsize suv
By Bear

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I test drove a lot of midsize suv's before deciding on the endeavor. I had a 2004 Tahoe z71 and traded it because I wanted better gas mileage and a better warranty. This vehicle is so nice to drive, feels stable, great gas mileage, my kids and all their gear fits comfortably in this car. And it can tow our four wheelers without a problem. The sound system is awesome with the subwoofer. By far better than the others for the price. We got the dvd system and the kids love it when we are on road trips. Great investment.

Sound system, heated seats,leather holds up well with kids and pets. Smooth, solid ride. A lot better gas mileage than the Tahoe. 17-19 around town and 19-22 on hwy. The Tahoe only got 10 mpg to maybe 14 mpg hwy.

onstar would be nice and homelink and a mp3 plug in on dash. Overall though we are doing fine without these features.

Very nice
By Edward

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We have had the Endeavor for 1 year and is very pleased. We use REGULAR GAS in it without any ill effects. Averages 19-20 MPG... which is better than My Honda Pilot EX. Build quality is not yet up to Honda standards.

Top of the line Stereo System, Roomy Interior, Good Gas mileage, Good Performance on Regular Gas, More Leg Room than Honda

Illumination for window controls, More Power outlets. Cup holders in door for backseat passengers. Get rid of the cheap plasics in the interior. Improve tire monitoring system

No Regrets Whatsoever- Smooth
By jameo

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle after painstaking research and test drives of so many others similar in this class. I have to say that have no regrets with my decision for many reasons. I had used this forum as the basis for my final decision and most of the other reviewers and I are in agreement. Overall one of the best deals out there. I live in a snow region and my first driving experience was during a blizzard. While other SUVs and 4WD vehicles where busy with low speed flashers, I cruised along effortlessly among the pack. Smooth ride, lots of midrange power, very roomy, and excellent driver response. Did I mention my insurance rates dropped lower than another vehicle I own, a 1997 Passport?

Smooth engine and ride, warranty, cargo area, abundant safety features, and access to controls. I feel in total command of the roadway in this vehicle.

A 5 speed or Overdrive transmission option (I'm averaging about 23 highway - to those who mention 91 octane, use a low cost octane booster with fill-ups - it works nicely), maybe some slightly better interior plastics.