Used 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:

Good mid size SUV
By horsen1

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Really like the exterior of the vehicle. Comfortable seats (have leather), love the heated leather seats in the winter. Fun to drive, outperformed the Pilot. Like the folding seats, prefer to the Escape where you have to remove the headrest. Fits two large dogs comfortably in the back (the main attraction for me as the dogs go everywhere). Love satellite radio. Wish that the wiper blades were quicker to respond to increase speed changes (live in the rainy Northwest, would love to have auto-adjusting wipers). Bought the ipod adapter - hate it!! It takes control from your ipod and is impossible to find your music once it's hooked up. Would rather have mp3 input jack.

Heated leather seats, cargo space, fun to drive, good warranty, good in harsh weather and rain

Hate the ipod adapter - don't spend your money on it.

Not a comfortable CAR
By Erica

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Well, My husband traded my honda accord in for an Endeavor. They told me at the dealership that they will transfer my Sirius Radio into my new endeavor. They installed it only to find out that All I can hear it Static. Apparently they dont make a part that goes into the back of the radio to stop the interference with the radio. So I was pretty mad about that! Then I kept hearing the radio changing volumes, Like it was go in and out? It would drive me crazy. Next, I cant even keep a bottle of water in the cup holder without it flying all over the place. It's uncomfortable to drive. I just don't like it. I'm sorry for all you endeavor lovers out there.

Not sure, Don't like the car

A middle compartment with a closure! A decent cup holder, A radio that doesn't tune in and out. The sun glass compartment is so small, a small pair of glasses wont even fit in there?? What is that little empty box for underneath the radio? you cant use it for anything. It flies out? ugh

2 years of Loving it
By w10ski

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my wife's car and she loves it as much as me. Strong engine, great ride, handles like a car, and she loves the no touch AWD. I know she and my boys are safe in any situation. Did I mention it is fun to drive, especially with the auto stick shift!

Peppy engine, great ride, AWD works great, and did I mention the auto stick shift.

Cheap plastic panels and dash are reminiscent of Ford a couple of years ago. LED info center was years behind technology. Center console is cheap and the 2nd folding top does not stay in place.

35,000 mile review
By TexasGal

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I previously owned a Mitsubishi Montero Sport which I drove for 10+ years. Hated to get rid of it so I thought another Mitsubishi would be a good purchase. Gas mileage has been 18 mpg consistently, less than what I got in my MS (which was 19-20 mpg). It it a bigger SUV. Seats are comfortable and great room inside. I have used the back for moving large items and have taken several trips with dog crates so if you need cargo storage, this vehicle can handle the load. Because I loved my Montero Sport so much, I do compare the two vehicles.

Very roomy inside, love the blue dash instrument panel and pretty decent stereo system. I like the way the back seat folds down completely "flat". Tire storage area also hides other small items (jumper cables, ice scrapers, etc.) Just had to change a headlight bulb and it was very easy. A/C great.

Steering seems to get away from you on acceleration. Exterior metal has "dinged" more than my old car? The P N D R needs to light on the stick as well as in the instrument panel. Upholstery stains easily. A/C vent blades breaking too soon. No roof supports for roof rails.

Fantastic SUV
By Justin

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our Endeavor after owning a 2004 Lancer Ralliart to have more room and cargo space. We absolutely love it. It's comfortable, rides great, and has plenty of power. We have also only run 87 octane and have not had any problems or noticeable loss in gas mileage.

Comfortable for 7 adults, great head room for taller people, blue dash lights, great power, large cargo area, sportronic shift

less torque steer