The dearth of similarly priced convertibles makes the 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder worth a look. The Eclipse coupe, however, just can't keep up with the latest sport coupes and hot hatches.
- Avant-garde styling
- One of the few convertibles in its price range
- Powerful V6 in GT
- Comfortable front seats
- Relatively roomy cargo area.
- Poor outward visibility with convertible top up
- Sluggish acceleration with GS models
- Torque steer with GT
- Small backseat
- No telescoping wheel
- Lackluster interior quality.