Used 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3000GT model:

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT
By JAsonZerbel

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2dr Coupe

My 3000 has been the car of my dreams with one exception, it's a bit pricey to fix and find parts now. I've driven my 3000 to long beach and back from sacramento and loved the smooth handling and comfortable interior every mile. It can even withstand a 90-100 mph long distance drive like that, no problem. This car has had no problems as long as you can afford to keep it regularly maintained, and it is sensitive to the deadlines of the services so plan ahead. I'm over six feet tall and it is my daily commuter and I can get into my 3000gt with ease and grace.

Quick response off the line for 220 hp pulling 3750 pounds. Gorgeous body lines and stunning interior. I've hauled paintings 3'x4' in the back and lumber 6' long. If you get a white one do the right thing this year and have fun dressing it and yourself up to look like speed racer. I did! Have fun!

It's a base model car so if you need improvements, buy the VR4 or SL. I'd suggest lightening the body panels, buy a fiberglass ram air hood that goes straight to the airbox, carbon fiber/polyurethane fenders F&R. Upsize the rims+2 and never ever lower the car, it's low enough. Get an alarm!!

Best "Man toy" you can buy.
By KPZVR4

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

All I can say is, get one. It is so much fun! I have had no problems with mine, and it has 129,000 miles (1,000 since the rebuild) on the body. Due a good re-build on it when you first get one and have fun.

Turbos, AWD, and the seats.

A better transfer case. I haven't had a problem with mine, but they have a history.

Great, No big complaints
By Jason

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL 2dr Coupe

Well...let's see... I bought this car used from a fellow down the block, and ever since then i have loved it, it is great on the turns, and i have had no problems with the engine at all, accept for the 60,000 mile belt change. If you want to look good in a car, and not spend 200,000 on an old GTO, this is the way to go... great ride.

Make it easier to do personal thing with the interior, i swear it felt like i had to take the whole inside of the car out, to get to the rear speakers.

Great Car
By Patrick McKay

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2dr Coupe

This car treats me very well. There were no major mechanical problems and it never broke down. I had to replace the water pump and timing belts recently but that was the extent of mechanical maintenance necessary.

My favorite feature is by far the engine. The 220hp V6 will get you where you need to be in plenty of time.

I only wish that I had purchased the six-disc CD changer that is pre-wired to the stereo from the manufacturer, because I do not have a CD player in the car.

cha
By Shifty

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

My experiance with this vehicle has
been for lack of better words a hell
of a good one!

Basically the whole thing

Yeah I'd like to get better gas mileage, but with the performance of it, I really have no room to gripe.