Who says you can't have it your way? It's a question asked by the 2016 Mini Cooper, a sporty compact that allows for a seemingly endless degree of customization. It's also stylish and a blast to drive. Let's find out what else makes the Mini Cooper so special.
- All available engines blend quickness and fuel-efficiency
- Razor-sharp handling keeps the Mini glued to the road
- Lots of add-ons mean a high degree of personalization
- Interior looks classy and upscale.
- Ride can be stiff and jittery, especially with larger tires
- More expensive than most rivals.