The 2014 Mini Cooper Paceman has lots of style, sharp handling and decent interior room for a two-door. But it's expensive for what you get. If you're not smitten with its personality, you'll find plenty of more practical alternatives that offer better value.
- Entertaining to drive
- Fuel-efficient engines
- Available all-wheel drive
- Highly customizable
- Roomier than other two-door Minis.
- Pokey acceleration with the base engine
- Ride may be too firm for some
- Costs more than the related Countryman but has two fewer doors and less headroom.