The 2013 Mini Cooper Paceman has lots of style, sharp handling and decent interior room for a two-door. However, this tall hatchback/crossover is expensive for what you get: If you're not smitten with its personality, you'll find more practical choices out there.
- Entertaining to drive
- Fuel-efficient engines
- S and JCW models are quick
- Available all-wheel drive
- Highly customizable
- Roomier than other two-door Minis.
- Pokey acceleration with the base engine
- Ride may be too firm for some
- Pricey options
- Two fewer doors and less headroom than the related Countryman.