With negligible differences in performance versus the regular Cooper, the 2013 Mini Cooper Coupe really only delivers a sportier look, along with some drawbacks that may be deal-breakers.
- Sharp handling
- Distinctive exterior styling
- Great fuel economy
- Highly customizable
- All the fun you normally get from a Mini Cooper now available in a two-seater.
- No measurable performance gain over regular Cooper hatchback
- Choppy ride (especially in the John Cooper Works trim)
- Limited outward visibility
- More expensive than Cooper hatchback.