The 2016 Mini Cooper Countryman is one of the most distinctive and entertaining small crossover wagons out there. It's hardly the most practical option in this price range, though, as other crossovers boast more room and comfort.
- Sharp handling for a crossover
- Impressive rear seat room
- Fuel-efficient engines
- Zippy performance from S and JCW models
- Highly customizable.
- Pokey acceleration with base engine
- Stiff ride
- Less cargo capacity than most competitors
- Expensive for its class.