Used 2008 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews - 50 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Mercury Milan

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

For the money - GREAT car!
By Scott

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I didn't know what to expect from this car. I traded an 04 STS Cadillac, and thought I was giving up a lot. Didn't happen! Love the room in this car. Love the comfort (I drive 35,000 a year) and love the fact that everything works, no squeaks, and great milage. Around 25 mpg. I am VERY happy with this car, and can't wait to buy an 2010. Love it!

sync. heated seats. sound system. comfort.

little noisey with wind at highway speeds.

NICE RIDE
By vince

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car a few months ago, and the ride is awsome. Drives like a lincoln. I got the V4, and it gets great gas milage. It has a lot of power for a v-4. About 28 mpg hwy. The stereo has a great sound. Finger touch steering wheel for radio and cruise control. Leather seats are padded for a nice long ride. Its a classey type car for the money. A little hard to see out the back window when backing. I would recommend this car.

Very comfortable to drive. Lots of options, and the buttons are easy to touch. Stereo sounds awsome.

Could have a better veiw out the back window for backing. The clock could have been digital.

Better than expected
By maxie

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After having my heart set on an Audi A4, I test drove the Milan at the same dealership. When I compared the cars, it was apparent the Milan was the better buy, and I decided to take the chance. Of course, it's not an Audi, but it is very comfortable, has great features like the Sync and the satellite radio, and drives extremely well. After putting about 7,000 miles on it, I'm still happy with my decision and would definitely recommend this car to anyone.

It's very comfortable, the interior is sharp with the two tone leather, the sync is awesome, and I'm addicted to the satellite radio.

The back end is very high, making it important to use the reverse sensors, I'd prefer the clock to be digital, and the vents are pretty loud.

Nice vehicle, great price
By Pat

2008 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle used with only 3000 miles! It was not my first choice, but I had read about it online and decided to try it. The dealer had it in a back corner. I like the drive and I feel comfortable and I like all of the features, although I will probably never use them all. I am not impressed with my mpg's so far, although I am told it will get better as I "break the car in". I am getting 17 highway! Except for that, I love the vehicle. It has a smooth ride and I get no interior rattling (so far) as some have reported.

I like the extra compartments, especially the on dash compartment. It is a great use of space. I also like the trunk space and split seats.

The sun visor is totally useless! I am 5 feet and it does me no good at all, so I had to buy an extension from the auto supply store. The interior of my vehicle is all light tan, so keeping it clean is going to be a major deal. As mentioned, the mpg is awful and needs to be improved.

Top notch sedan
By mlconlan

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The Mercury Milan is simply a better drive than any of the usual suspects in the mid-size sedan category. The I- 4 does not make for a fast sedan, but I knew that going in. The exterior design is distinctive without trying to be different, and presents an exceptionally well balanced look. The trim package on my otherwise base model Milan included top rated Michelin tires and beatiful 17 inch wheels. The interior is very well laid out,and sensible. the fit and finish flawless, and reliability 100% so far.

Driver's position is perfect and comfortable. Handling is perfectly well balanced and neutral

Downshiftable 5-speed auto (I do not know if 6-speed is).