Used 2008 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews - 50 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Mercury Milan

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

WOW!
By Wow

2008 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

By far the best car i have ever owned. It's great year round, i have yet to have a problem with it. It looks great inside and out. With the sleek design. This car would be great for any family, older or younger person.

Sleek interior and exterior design, great in the snow.

Heated seats

I LOVE IT
By I LOVE IT

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love the looks, performance, and the interior options on this car. I have owned imports in the past, and this car beats them hands down. The ride is very smooth, and handles like a dream. I was very surprised of the great engine performance from an AWD.Consumer Report got this car right. It's the best and safest vehicle on the road today

Leather and heated seats, quiet ride, 6 CD player, Sat Radio, and reverse warning sensors

Sync should be standard feature

ROCK SOLID!
By lee

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My 2008 Milan AWD looks sharp in black w/ spoiler and 2 tone leather interior.Has all the options except navigation.I never had to do anything,not even put air in the tires except w/ oil changes.Takes a curve at 75 mph on the parkway w/o any problem. Getting 30 mpg if going 70 and under.Fun to drive,handles well,love the little things I used to have in my Lincoln like the keypad on the door,compass,auto headlights,calculated mpg etc.but for a lot less money than a Lincoln.My friend has a Lexus 250 IS Awd that cost 10,000 more, has less features,plain interior and has had problems to boot!Go Ford and keep up the good work!

Sharp looks, handling,rear backup sensors compensate for high trunk, Sync,Sirius radio

Improved radio features, but that's only nitpicking

Surprised and Pleased
By MARC

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I had all but written off Big three products. I was coming off my MDX lease and was looking for a more gas mileage friendly vehicle. I was also looking to spend a bit less. The Milan just had the best look, quietest ride, fun toys(SYNC and CD changer) for the money. My prior departure from consumer reports recommendations (with ford) have ended badly. To my surprise CR gave the Milan a full red circle(highest rating) for reliability and Camry was only given an average rating. The unfortunate rapid depreciation put a quasi luxury vehicle under 2 years of factory warranty into the range of affordability. 28 MPG 60% highway/country roads. Comp Camry had 80k miles, to a Milan with 16K

Affordability, quiet ride, Sync, Wheel design, interior and exterior style

Heated Seats, Those little blue lights over the trans shifter in my MDX help to see items in the center console

Great commuter
By JP

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this used Milan as a commuter for a 100 mile daily commute. So far, averaging 28 MPG mainly HWY miles. Seats are very comfortable. The 6 CD changer sounds great. The sync system works much better with my blackberry then the system in my 2004 Acura TL! A slight power trade-off but well worth it for the 28 MPG. This car is a great value!

Sync system works great. Comfortable leather seats. Masculine exterior styling. Huge truck.

Wish the Leather seats were heated. Slightly under-powered 4 cyl.