Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Mercury Milan

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

Very Impressed so far
By Warren

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After my last car which I couldn't wait to buy, and then couldn't wait to get rid of, I wanted a car that I didn't care much about. I never gave Milan any consideration, but saw this one and liked it. It has only been a month but it grows on me each time I drive it. The quality of it is as good or better than the Passat it replaced. It rides very smoothly and handles nicely. The steering is not overly assisted. The leather interior is beautiful and very comfortable. The exterior design is very good looking as well. It definitely looks more expensive. I'm not sure why you don't see more of these on the road, but it is nice to stand out in a crowd of Hondas, Toyotas and Nissans.

Interior and exterior design and quality. The Premier comes very well equipped. Controls for radio, speed control, fan and temperature adjustments on steering wheel.

Heating controls are very low on the dash. Rear visibility is not great. Prop rod for hood seems cheap. Gas mileage for 6cyl is still low, hoping it will get better.

2007 Milan w/appearance
By jwr

2007 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

So far this has been an outstanding vehicle. Driving a rare 5 speed manual tranny is a real treat, the clutch takeup is as smooth as silk and the tranny shifter is just as smooth. The fuel economy so far is as good or better than the 2002 Focus I traded in on this vehicle. The audiophile sound system is excellent. The car is very comfortable around town and on long highway trips. I would most definitely recommend this car to a prospective buyer.

Suede and leather seats with contrasting stitching, 17 inch alloys are really good looking on this car.

Make all wheel drive available with a manual transmission.

Wow! Nice Ride
By Gallowsman

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is definitely a "High End" vehicle. The ride and handling is solid and sporty. The V6 has all the power one can expect, it does the job. The interior is well designed and laidout, no clutter. The rear seating is made for adults, 2 comfortably. The truck is a "3 Body" truck, and with the fold-down rear seats you got all the room you need short of needing a pickup truck bed. The exterior is clean and sporty with wheels that setoff the styling.

Roominess. Lots of leg room and head room, (no moonroof). Handling is fantastic.

Rear window is a bit narrow making backing up a bit dicey. A manual shiftable automatic transmission would be nice. Maybe some graphics to capitolize on the Sporty look and feel.

Nice car to own!
By Shannon

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! I choose the V6 Premier over the I-4 because of the engine power. This car can really get up and go on the highway. The only thing that I miss about my old car (Toyota Corolla) is the fuel economy.

Three Month Report Card
By gwert

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Overall I love it but there are a few quirks: Tires:The Premier tires will cost over $1K to replace (more than my first car). Steering Wheel: I haven't been able to really get comfortable with this one, I think the armrests are too low, which is odd for a telescoping s.w. 2007 model does not have universal garage door. The fuel guage is too small. The parcel shelf is too high, making the rear window too narrow. I would have sacrificed some room in the trunk to increase visibility. The satellite radio text does not scroll, which means you have to constantly push the button to check artist/song. Floor mats seem paper thin. No Glove box or key lights

LED tail lights. Front end design and grille. Alloy wheels. Leather seats are comfortable.

Sound system: Can't hear rear speakers from low door position making hard to get surround sound feel. Bigger fuel guage. Better satellite radio display for artist song. Bigger steering wheel so my hands don't accidentally push those steering wheel buttons.