Used 2010 Mercury Mariner SUV Consumer Reviews

$4,995

Used Mariner for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love this SUV 🚙

Amanda Daube, 02/13/2018
Premier 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had my 2010 mariner premiere since 32000 miles, bought it used from an Acura dealership and they had it listed for its lowest value on kbb.org. I went and bought it the same day and have loved it since. I change oil regularly and keep up on any repairs, but honestly, compared to other vehicles, I've had very little issues. It has all the bells and whistles and I absolutely love this ride! I would recommend it to anyone and am pissed they stopped making mercury vehicles.

Sorry I Waited So Long

Carole H., 03/29/2018
Premier 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Dollar for dollar, this super-roomy, 5-passenger SUV is a great buy. Heated seats are surely welcome on those cold, snowy/rainy days. Enough bells and whistles to make driving it an absolute pleasure. Even filling the tank is a breeze given it's fuel-easy, no-cap tank. And regular gas is all that's required. Gotta love it! Both around town and long distance driving are a breeze: comfortable ride, cruise control, phone/radio and cruise control buttons on the steering wheel, voice-controlled Bluetooth and Sirius, CD player, auto headlights, auto lock/unlock, backup warning, plenty of storage and fold-down rear seats in case you need more, privacy windows, roomy console with lost of space, two cup holders for front seats, two for back seats , mood lighting (choice of colors with the push of a button), USB port, input jack, etc. Dollar vs value, I don't think you can beat this SUV. Can you get more features in an SUV? Of course, but you'll pay more too.

Can't Say Enough About This Vehicle!

kaerae01, 12/15/2009
Premier 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I work as a supervisor in the construction industry and was looking for something that could climb over "anything and everything" and through snowy mountains. Got exactly what I wanted with this. It zooms past other larger vehicles, although I did get the V6 Premium model. Got a great deal on it too, so don't limit yourselves to the base model as the premium is more affordable than one would think! Will keep this till it kicks the bucket. Had a Chevy Tracker prior and it couldn't hold a candle to this, and before that a Mercury Tracer. Love this as much as I did my Tracer.

OK

jtr, 08/05/2010
4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just bought the vehicle and got an incredible deal. Not as comfortable as I would like. Great mileage, some wind noise. Wished the seat went further back

First time Mercury Owner

mariner10, 11/01/2012
Premier 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle used a few weeks ago and I am very pleased. It is almost 3 years old at this point but only had 11,000 miles on it. It's smaller than the Oldsmobile Bravada I used to have. I am pleased with the gas mileage (28.4) on the highway. I could whine about a few minor things but there is no point. Overall, I really like this vehicle.