Few if any cars are better-suited to luxury top-down touring than the 2017 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class. With its comfortable ride quality, capable handling, superb engines, classy interior, and ample standard and available features, the current SL is an outstanding car in virtually every respect.
- Effortless acceleration, even in the entry-level SL450
- Interior is a model of luxury and refinement
- Excellent handling doesn't come at the expense of comfort
- Supercool folding hardtop still allows for decent cargo space.
- AMG models aren't as agile as similarly priced exotics.