Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV Consumer Reviews - 90 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

Love it!
By kaydinyan

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car!!! Have had it for a few months now and have been driving it in snow storms and long highway trips, and it handles any task.
Love it!

VERY smooth ride! Even with the optional 20" wheels

none

I love my GLK!
By Eileen, Reno, NV

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It was time for me to turn in my 2005 MB C240 lease, and I had no idea which MB I wanted next. My husband spotted the GLK and we decided to test drive it. I loved it immediately, and we leased it on the spot. I drive it every day and am only 5'2", but my husband, who is 6'4, drives it on trips and loves it too. It is zippy, gets great gas mileage, and is very solid. I love the interior features and it the Command system is really easy to use. I am going to lease another one when this one ends in July 2012!

tight steering, very solid, comfortable seats, small and really fun to drive, nice design. rear cargo fits much more than you would think.

rear doors and back seat is difficult to get in and out of.

Solid, Small, Classy SUV
By Little Tank

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have had the GLK for about 1 week now after driving a BMW X5. It has everything..I wanted something smaller in AWD/SUV that handled like a sports car, GLK is smaller, drives like a car but you sit a bit higher. This is definitely a smaller SUV than a BMW X3. Handles well, not as smooth driving as X5, but much better drive than a BMW X3 which I also have owned. Takes bumps well, looks classy and different than everything else in a SUV on the road. Navigation is easy to control, bells and whistles are plentiful but not too difficult once you review the manual. Gas mpg about 18 for city/hwy mixed driving. I'm 5'3" so getting in and out is easy for me which was an important consideration.

Dual sunroofs, black interior, easy handling.

Larger back seat.

Saw it. Fell in love. Still in love!
By Another_af_chick

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I LOVE my GLK! After purchase and p/u in Stuttgart, Germany, was even more impressed with the customer service provided by MB! I relocated (military) to Alaska, and it handles SO WELL up here in the Arctic terrain/snow/ice. The ride is comfortable and safe! The quality of the build is exceptional and feels "solid." The remote latching system is wonderful when your hands are full. Vehicle is reliable, in which i look for here in -40 to -60 degree weather. Impressed that not even ONE hairline surface scratch has developed after 20+ washings! The ceramic coat paint job makes the difference! Remember that properly maintained vehicles last a lifetime! That is out of MB's Hands!

The colors offered! I have Steel Grey and it stays looking clean! Rear Entertainment package is a class act! Each screen has own wireless headset and remote! Small Steering wheel is nice. Smoothness of ride! Quiet engine and the 4matic is a MUST! The attention to detail put into MB vehicles!

I knew about the gas mileage before buying it, but it really isn't as bad as other SUVs/Crossovers! It is all in how you drive. I suggest more leg room for the back and i expected "Classy" with MB, but interior seemed to lack it a bit when not added as a "package" Most pkg items should be standard

Amazing Benz
By NH Benz guy

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car. I traded in my 2008 Saab 9-3 aero xwd for it. I loved my saab so much but I needed more room and since I moved to the city, got tired of the standard transmission. The GLK has great edgy looks and a powerful V6. The 268 hp in this car feels so much better than in the ML350 since it weighs hundreds of pounds less. Great long distance comfort and very stable at high speeds. Had it up to 120 and it felt rock solid as a true Mercedes should.

Nav screen and dual sunroofs and wonderful. The exhaust note is sporty and rear entertainment package looks great and works flawlessly

More side bolstering on the seats. Don't get me wrong, the seats are very comfortable but I guess I was just used to Saabs oversized leather seats that swallowed you whole and wrapped themselves around you