The 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Coupe boasts the sizable dimensions and curb weight of its regular GLE-Class sibling but without its generous cargo and rear seat space. The GLE Coupe is more distinctive-looking, but we're not convinced that the trade-off makes sense.
- Upscale and well-built interior
- Long list of standard safety and technology features
- Strong performance.
- Diminished rear seat headroom
- The cargo space of a compact SUV in a midsize body
- No less powerful and less expensive entry model.