In the highly competitive compact luxury SUV segment, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class is definitely worth your consideration. It combines a practical size, strong performance and a luxurious cabin with a long list of optional amenities.
- Balance of comfort and performance makes it an appealing daily driver
- Solid fuel efficiency from the standard four-cylinder engine
- Plenty of room for adult-sized passengers in back
- A long list of advanced safety features are available
- Elegant design inside and out gives it a true luxury appearance.
- Technology interface isn't always easy to use
- Only one four-cylinder engine offered unless you step up to the ultra-high-performance AMG model
- New GLC Coupe body style sacrifices passenger and cargo room in the name of a sleeker profile.