We wouldn't blame you if you're mostly interested in the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class for its classy styling, elegant interior and desirable three-pointed star badge. It has all that, but you'll be pleased to know it's also surprisingly practical, impeccably built, very safe and great to drive. Read more about why we think it's a class leader.
- Elegant interior and exterior design
- Excellent balance of performance and comfort
- Abundant safety equipment even for this segment
- Generous, family-friendly backseat space
- Fuel-efficient turbocharged engine.
- Infotainment controls can be confusing to use
- Only one engine available.