Skip to main content

Used GLB-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

More room than expected

S Kukuris, 05/04/2020
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

For a smaller SUV, we found the GLB to offer plenty of elbow room, with ample passenger and cargo space. We didn't need the 3rd row, so we don't have to worry about sacrificing cargo capacity. The base model doesn't include some basic features, such as a garage door opener, enhanced interior ambient lighting, or a heated steering wheel, but we don't feel short-changed at all. We still have heated seats and plenty of options in our particular vehicle to meet our needs. The 4matic is a MUST in Colorado, so that was an upgrade we couldn't do without. The turbo acceleration is very noticeable, and every mode handles exceptionally well. As first-time MB owners, we are very pleased with the GLB!

A Great SUV, why wear a suit when can wear a Tux

Denny O, 06/14/2020
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

Have owned many cars and SUV's, last one a BMW X1. This one looks great, plenty of room, great ride and peppy performance from the turbo 4. The 8 speed dual clutch trans is a gem that seamlessly keeps the vehicle in the right gear to use the wide torque band. The technology can be overwhelming, but slowly getting used to.

3 out of 5 stars

Not sold

Biz663, 01/12/2021
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

The GLB is very attractive, inside and out. It has a very smooth and pleasant ride. And has been excellent in the snow. It has many upscale features as well. I’ve owned my GLB for 5 weeks and it’s already been in the shop twice. The first time I brought it in was because the car wouldn’t let me unlock it to get in. Once I was in, it said that it couldn’t detect my key and wouldn’t start. If the key battery is dead, you’re supposed to be notified on the dashboard supposedly. That never happened. I now have to take my car back in because the trunk isn’t closing properly. The power litigate closes and latches the trunk, but it then immediately unlatches. A few other disappointments are that I gave up some safety features in my Mazda. You’d think a car thats $20,000 more would have those standard, but no. The premium sound system isn’t nearly as good as the BOSE in my Mazda either. Also, the shifting can be jerky from time to time.

3 out of 5 stars

Love it!

Heather, 11/17/2020
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

Could not believe we were able to purchase a Mercedes with theirs row seating for less than a Honda or Toyota SUV with 3rd row seating. And this SUV is leagues better than anything else we looked at and drove. You feel like your driving in a cloud. Smoothest ride. And the acceleration is amazing, feels like you have the power of an 8 cylinder. The dashboard looks like an IPAD. The third row seat comes incredibly handy. We just purchased a roof rack and bag to fit the luggage cargo space we lose when we use the third row seating. Not an inconvenience at all. Everything about this vehicle is fantastic.

5 out of 5 stars

Have it for a few months now

Andrew, 09/11/2020
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8AM)

I got my GLB 250 with many of the optional features. So added up it’s pretty much the price of a GLC. That said, I have so much fun with this car. I’m a big dude (6’2) and there is so much leg room and head room that I’m still surprised about it to this day. It drives way smoother than I expected. I can drive sharp curves at 20mph and I’ll be fine! Bumps? Easy, I don’t feel them as much. I also have seat kinetics which moves the seat to hug my body and to counteract the turns. Mileage and speed is pretty dang good for a middle class SUV. They said 0-60 in around 6.6 seconds but sometimes it feels even faster than that. You can speed off freeway ramps and merge with no problems. I got the interior lighting for my GLB and it makes everything come alive at night. I highly recommend it. It makes your night drives a little more fun and joyful. That said, easily I would give this car at least a 9/10. It’s fun to drive, night interior, A LOT of leg room and space, drives smooth and fast, and it looks pretty sick at night!

12345...6