The 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class mixes hatchback and small crossover attributes to give you a sporting drive, a well-trimmed cabin and an elevated ride height. But its firm ride and limited practicality should give you pause.
- Sporty handling and performance from base model
- Stunning performance from AMG version
- Premium interior materials
- Ample safety features.
- Overly firm ride quality
- Abundance of road and wind noise
- Slow responses from the automatic transmission
- Less cargo capacity than most rivals.