Skip to main content

$102,310

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
    Cons
    2 out of 5 stars

EQS580

IS, 05/09/2022
    EQS 580 4MATIC Pinnacle 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

I am the owner of EQS580. I have only 1500miles on it. While I was in Atlanta Downtown it suddenly started giving me parking break error then started slowing down then two other errors and then car would not start even the battery was about 50% charged. Mercedes Me connect transferred me to service guy who was not able to help me and was advised that they will be sending tow truck. Since I was not able to start the vehicle I was told that I cannot switch the parking gears either and it cannot go in neutral for Towing person to tow it . I was lucky to get a really friendly and helpful towing person who with the help of police stopping the traffic able to tow car to my nearest dealership. I was so excited when I got this car but now with $130000 price tag I was expecting it to be more reliable. I still don't know what is wrong with car as it happened over the weekend but I really hope they will be able to resolve the problem.

Best Benz.....Ever

WisEd, 05/28/2022
    EQS 580 4MATIC Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

The S class is always considered the "best" Benz, well this EQS in 580 form is better than its internal combustion counterpart in every way except one, as a limousine. Its faster, handles better, is quieter, and brakes significantly better. Its ride is as sublime as the gas model. Finally it aces its gas counterpart in the most important criteria of these vehicles, Its a better isolation chamber, the rest of the world around you disappears. All you hear is beautiful sounds from its excellent Burmester audio while wafting down the highway at any speed in utter comfort and safety. Its quite frankly a remarkable car in all respects, plus its an extraordinary EV as far as range, speed of charging and so on. It makes range anxiety an obsolete term.

1 out of 5 stars

Total failure and shutdown on freeway

Amb. Sam , 06/24/2022
    EQS 580 4MATIC Pinnacle 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

Unexpected and total shutdown in freeway traffic including turnoff of all electrical. Couldn’t put in neutral for tow, could open doors from outside and couldn’t use in-vehicle emergency system. MB never answered cell phone call to their roadside assistance number. Dealership has had the car since Tuesday night and no solution has been found. A great car but MB is beta-testing messy software on the public.

Eqs

DAVID WAYNICK, 04/06/2022
    EQS 450+ Premium 4dr Sedan (electric DD)

Nice to have a reliable alternative fuel (electric) vehicle

4 out of 5 stars

Test drive only.

Jim, 05/07/2022
    EQS 450+ Premium 4dr Sedan (electric DD)

Great drive. Excellent handling. Superb smooth ride. So much technology that I will need to attend mission specialist school to learn .

4 out of 5 stars