Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

By Far The Best Car I've Owned
By Brandon

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my third Mercedes-Benz, but my first E Class (I am coming from owning two C Class 4Matic models). While the C was reliable and comfortable, I now understand why the E Class is always described as THE quintessential Mercedes-Benz. Even in the 350, there is an abundance of power, yet the car shifts and rides so smoothly; this car is consistently comfortable and enjoyable in which to drive and ride. As far as styling, I feel like Mercedes nails it. Other cars in this class either seem to go too modern, and the interiors end up looking like some Frankenstein monstrosity, or too conservative and stodgy. The E Class is a perfect blend of modern tech amenities and understated elegance; I love little touches like the analogue time piece in the center dash. I have seen others complain about the use of the COMAND system, but personally I find it very intuitive and user-friendly. While I am averaging about 29.0 MPG, I have achieved as much as 36.0 MPG on the highway, a nice perk I was not really expecting when buying the car. Also, even though I bought CPO with 28500 miles, the car looks, rides and smells brand new (always a great idea to find a CPO that was a personal lease; at 3 years old and with much of the depreciation hit already taken, I saved about 30K off MSRP). I've had this car for about a month now, and I continue to look forward to each time I get behind the wheel.

Great CPO Purchase
By Rod A

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Mercedes has 1.99% financing for up to 6 years and includes the next two service intervals for free! After the original factory warranty expires, I have three more years under the CPO warranty with unlimited mileage. It's a fully optioned vehicle in Iridium Silver.

CPO E350 4Matic
By Andrew M

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this car CPO with 2 years and 20k left on the original factory warranty, and 1 year unlimited mileage after that's done. Paid less than 31k for a 65k car that is less than 3 years old. Having been driving it for a month with no issues. Great car and great value for the luxury you're getting. I'll never buy a Merc new, I'll stick to the CPO route due to the ridiculous depreciation. The best cars though!

2014 Mecedes E350 Sport
By Armando Vega

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car for my wife and she loves it. That says it all.

new owner
By gee

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

just bought two 4 matic 2014's in nov 2016 with 14 k and 11k miles. polar white and indigo blue colors are beautiful. really impressed with the cars. classic grille and tri star on hood-hate the sport package grille and placement of the MB emblem. traded 08 e 350 for one of them. the 08 was a fine car but this new model is better, at least for 2014. Both cars are cpo luxury models. thought both purchase prices were good based on original msrp. have most options but not all of em. great highway car. electric steering at 65+mph straight as an arrow with no vibration. don't buy sport package unless your roads are perfect, too harsh a ride. love the dash and IP layout, analog clock gorgeous, even the fake metal surrounds look good. ride is very good on bumps but not great. handling in corners sufficient, brakes high and tight pedal. must have radio ON to enable back up camera-dumb! leds are bright-love em. wife loves her car too.