Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 92 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Love to drive my Mercedes
By beth

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove my E350 960 miles one way. I got 30.9 miles per gallon. It gave me the pickup I needed to pass at 60 or 70 miles per hour. This car is great. I love it and wouldn't want another car.

Color, handling, gas mileage, pickup

Need a little more movement in the seat to go up or down, not just forward or backward.

First Mercedes after a BMW 3-series
By stormybmw

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The Mercedes E350 wasn't my first choice for a midsize car. After driving a BMW 3-series for 6 yrs, my obvious choice was a 5-series. The 5-series design is ugly and I-drive is terrible, car was more nimble and fun to drive than an E350. Definitely a beautiful car that turns people's heads.

Beautiful, moodlights at night, fast acceleration, MB star on hood :)

Better transmission, better fuel economy, more standard features (blutooth, touch screen navi, bigger navi screen, better navi, xenon headlights, full leather seats, valet trunk locks, puddle lights (as in the 2003-2005 e class) better radio, memory seats 1 touch, digital dual zone climate control

"KLASS E"
By embeth

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E500 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is our second Mercedes. Our other one is a 2006 CLS55 AMG. I bought this E500 this May with the Sports Package as well as the Apperance Package. I love the Sports package with the dual exhaust, sports suspension, and high performance tires. I live in a wealthy town, and I see Mercedes all the time. I wanted mine to be & look different and it does. I am yet to see another E500 with the Sports Package. From my understanding, not alot were made for the 2006 model.

Dual exhaust, high performance tires, sports suspension, that the car can raise & lower, the look, but most of all driving it!

There are definitely blind spots...yikes!

The best choice ever made
By Rafi

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I looked at MBW, Lexus, and Infinity. However, MB E350 proved to be the better choice. Great car! It turns heads, all over. The dual moon roof is a big plus. The ability to choose between comfort or sport suspension at the click of a button makes it more appealing. The sound system is superb.

Sound system, dual moon roof, and the looks of it. Gas mileage is great. Avg. 24.5 mpg, not bad.

For the price, 18" wheels should be standard, DVD Navigation system should come with TV capability and game console connections.

First Mercedes owned
By e-350 4 door 2006

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is the first Mercedes I have purchased. Safety is a must and this car has it all. Comfort is 2nd. Well built, very impressive. Don't ever make it cheap. The buyer will never come back.

Seats. For anyone that likes to drive in comfort, this is great. Road handling, feel great. Night driving safety. Navigation is a real kick

If you do not have to make it cheaper, do not do anything.