Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used CLA-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Worst Mecedes - Kept for less than a year

jinoc, 04/03/2015
CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This is not going to try to explain that the least expensive Mercedes Benz is comparable to better cars I've owned. I think the reasons why you'd pick this car over it's competition (A3, 228i) are mostly a matter of personal taste and priorities. In this case, attractive lines and styling and a terrific stereo. Their Premium package adds a lot of the must-have features in my opinion, so that's probably something to consider. Driving the car is a disappointment- the transmission shifts are rough, seat comfort is poor, and it picks up a lot of road noise. This is a car for someone that does not enjoy driving as much as how they look driving. Back seats are useless, no coat hook, no headroom and no legroom. Fit and finish are not up to par - you know you are in a cheap car after diving it around for a while. The hope perhaps is that you would be so distracted with the odd and obnoxiously large info-screen that seems to be a design afterthought, and admittedly a great stereo. If I were 19, this is a good car. Can you get a loaded VW TDI or Mustang for the less money? Yes of course. Is a 228 or an A3 more fun to drive - yes.

Car is 2 and 1/2 years old

cars0153, 04/28/2015
CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Don't pay any attention to the negatives for this car. It's a typical Mercedes. Well thought out design and great to drive with great looks. I have never enjoyed a car so much. Great performance and handling. The big surprise has been the gas mileage, 36-38 MPH on a trip!

It just needs a more refined drive

J, 08/29/2015
CLA250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I've had this car now for a few months. I haven't put that many miles on it so I don't know how it will hold up long term, but overall I've been happy. It's great for a young person looking for a small fun car. That said, it does have an extraordinarily rough drive. You feel every single bump in the road, road noise is relatively high and the dual clutch transmission is pretty mediocre (it downshifts randomly sometimes and the manual mode is way to slow to respond). If these three things were fixed, I'd give this car five stars. Oh and also, to everyone those headroom in the back is snug, how often are you driving around with more than two people taller than 5' 10'' for an extended period of time? Because tall people can sit in the front, short people can sit in the back, and it's usually fine. It's not that big a cost for a nice sloping roofline. PROS -phenomenal exterior style -great rear trunk space in its class, particularly with easy to fold second row seats -elegant interior styling -great handling -great fuel economy -fun car -nice sunroof CONS -unacceptably rough and loud ride for its class -mediocre dual clutch transmission that downshifts randomly and has aggravating lag when used manualy -infotainment screen looks like a cheap tacked-on afterthought -infotainment system and voice controls are poorly designed, navigation system subpar to google maps so you won't ever use it even though you wish you could -options overpriced

I love everything about driving this car!!!

Angellette, 02/06/2016
CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I got this car fully loaded as a birthday gift from my husband August 2015. I love driving it and it will go. Its excellent on gas we've made two trips to thr south part of Georgia so far. It took hardly no gas. It's hard for me to drive my CTS now. Not because of the comfort, because the CTS is definitely comfortable. But the CTS feel heavy after you drive the CLA all the time. I have no complaints. The only thing I would change is the material that the storage compartments are made from. But overall I love this car!!!

Not a Mercedes Guy..

jc3513, 06/29/2015
CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I'm not a Mercedes guy at all, in fact I can care less about the name brand itself. BUT - that said I love this car! I did have a problem with the COMAND system that I found to be unacceptable so early on, but it hasn't reoccurred and if it doesn't all may be forgiven. Otherwise, the interior (Sport + trim w/suspension) is breath taking! I mean the stuff that attracts flies if you know what I mean. The seat belts are red!! (I nearly crapped myself when I first saw that) My biggest disappointment is the 7Logic Harmon Kardon surround system; horrible with lows (no bass at all). I've had to learn to appreciate bass-less music and once you do its a hell of a system! UPDATE (6/30/16): So far no regrets, did have a minor issue (e.g. gas cap door replaced) though. The car performs well, I have the upgraded sport exhaust and let me tell you it sounds AMAZING out on the highways! The in car tech is great,...music via bluetooth sounds better than local files on the SD card. The COMAND (infotainment) has a strong processor because it moves fast with zero hesitation even while using navi maps. I have to plug the excellent service from Mercedes-Benz of Orlando (Maitland), SECOND TO NONE and I'm serious! The way they treat me I feel certain to buy another car from them....that good! Reasonable Doubts: Those run-flat tires are suspect....gone thru two already and they are NOT cheap! UPDATE (12/30/16): I love this car,....but the tires are just too expensive. I have the Sport + package (aka AMG Line) w/run flat Dunlop sport-maxx tires and boy are they both sensitive to the road and expensive to replace! I've gone through a total of 5 tires now, $408 a piece (two covered by warranty). Other than that, the car is amazing, no problems with it at all and Mercedes-Benz of Orlando has been nothing short of EXCELLENT in my opinion. Those guys and gals have it together! Performance wise, the car sounds like a dream (exhaust note) and the steering is phenomenal! The braking power is on this thing is amazing but the cost to replace is not, so don't go crazy!