Is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class:
- A 12.3-inch driver display and heated front seats are now standard
- New Night Edition package adds black exterior trim
- Part of the fourth C-Class generation introduced for 2015
Is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class reliable?
Is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
The least-expensive 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $47,200.
Other versions include:
- C 300 4MATIC 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $49,200
- C 300 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $47,200
- AMG C 43 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $59,000
- AMG C 63 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $70,650
- AMG C 63 S 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $78,250