Used 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

C300 Sport 4 Matic
By TT

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This is a nice car. It looks good and handles great. Good power and a smooth transmission. The interior of this car is laid out well, but it is too small. Disappointed in the size and space in the rear seats. Trunk is too small as well. I wish I would have purchased the Audi A5 or A6, maybe a BMW 330 for a little more interior room and about the same price.

DVD entertainment system.

Too small in many ways for the cost. Needs a little more power.

C300 6 Speed Sport w/18" AMG wheels
By Steve

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in my Audi S8 for this car. My wife thought I was crazy until she drove it. It handles like it is on rails and the performance is very good overall. Not quite the acceleration of the Audi but I am getting 31 mpg on the highway between 65-70mph with the cruise set. I can't wait for the Borla exhaust to come!

6 speed manual trans (as good as any BMW I have owned), AMG Wheels look great, standard Bluetooth, climate control

standard audio needs more of everything but I am too cheap to pay for the 450 watts multi-media system.

I LOVE MY FIRST CAR! GREAT VEHICLE !
By alfaking001

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first car and it is stunning! The power is great the ride and handling is awesome. The build quality so far is superior we will see how that holds up in a year or so. The dealer gave us an excellent bargin and the service was spectacular. The transmission is so smooth. The interior is great nice restrained use of over the top materials it is a very nice balance of luxury and sport but..for my taste could be a little more luxurious. fuel economy is good . just filled it up and took a road trip averaged 31.2 MGP!!!!!!!! worst was 21.3 mpg and average with mostly city driving and occasional highway driving i get between 24-25 mpg overall and very well done and highly recommend it !

The nav and mutlimedia system is great .. everything about this vehicle is super !

needs little more flashy interior.. for the price of this car it should have came with back up sensors or backup camera of some sort and the fact you cant rip songs off your ipod to hard drive ..only off of cds....overall nothing major

Our second review....LOVE IT!
By coadster

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a followup as we just completed an 1200 mile roadtrip with 2 adults, 2 large dogs and lots of stuff. Car exceeded our expectations....all across the board (and we have owned new E class/5 Series, Jag XJ prior).

Sports car feel...looks awesome....fold down seats perfect and a must! Very comfortable and never tired of driving it!

none really

Very impressed
By Jay

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 3rd MB. I have the sport package, Auto with the multimedia option. Amazing sound system and overall a very fun car to drive. By far has been my favorite car I've ever owned. For the money, the C class provides everything I could imagine. The car feels and looks much more expensive than it is. In my opinion the body style is more appealing than any 60K dollar car I've seen on the road. It's eye catching, I get tons of compliments and is a true joy to drive to work and back everyday. I'm amazed at some of the other reviews I've read bashing this car. I can't find one thing I "hate" about this car.

Multimedia package. Superb sound and features. Love the voice command and blue tooth.

Folding seats should be standard. Would be nice to have a bit more rear legroom.