Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 126 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

I'm all smiles
By Steve Y.

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I waited 4 months for this car but it was worth it. I love this car. It drives so smoothly. It's so soothing especially when I have my Diana Krall CD playing (oops, you can guess my age). I got the keyless go option. Its the best feature of the car. Never have to whip out the key from my pocket. I don't think I will buy another car without keyless go. It's so convenient. Also bought the parktronic option which takes away the guess work during parallel parking. This car is truly a joy to drive. I'm all smiles whenever I'm behind the wheel.

Fantastic looks, good acceleration, comfort, keyless go option and parktronic option.

The interior could be made abit more up scale but other than that, it's perfect.

Saks 350 - Love it!
By AZBenz

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is our first MB and won't be the last! The car is very functional, the NAV and HK audio upgrade really adds to the already engaging driving experience. The car rides solid and quiet..no rattles or squeaks. The interior color combo on the Saks edition is beautiful. After evaluating the IS 350 and BMW 3 series, it was clear that this car provided the best blend of performance, interior comfort, value and styling.

Ride characteristics. Solid build quality. Interior layout and exterior styling.

Lack of memory seats. Should be at 300 horsepower for its class and price.

First time Benz owner
By formerbmwowner

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I'm a former BMW owner (528) and looked around for quite a while. Compared the new CTS, 3 and 5 series, Volvo S80. Went for a smaller car since it's mostly me in it. Never considered Mercedes as my wife called it "an old man's car." That was until was saw the new C class parked in front of a restaurant. Wow! What a head-turner. The handling is great, fit and finish are perfect, enough gadgets to make it interesting but not distracting. Getting great gas mileage (24 mpg combined) and I was shocked at what a great value the car is, especially compared to the 3 series. 4 matic handles a Minnesota winter just fine.

Handling, satellite radio controls, clear and logical displays, hot looks.

Wish I had gotten the 350 for a little more punch. To get adjustable seats, which are fairly "standard" anymore, you have to get the P2 package and a bunch of stuff you don't want, and a significant cost.

Awesome Car!
By Gill

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After test driving alot of cars in this class BMW, Infinity, Cadillac, and Audi. When you add everything up exterior looks, performance, ride and comfort. The Mercedes was the clear winner. I ordered it fully loaded with the 18 inch AMG wheels,multimedia and panorama sun roof. This car has quick acceleration, a smooth and quiet ride, and a solid feel. It's a fun car to drive and gets a lot of looks. I love this car.

Multimedia sound system, panorama sun roof, exterior looks, the total package

Back up camera might be nice

Great car for the money
By alan

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have owned several MB before, but this one is a car that stands uo to a BMW in ride, and size. The performance is excellence as well as the handling. My car has two option the i-pod in the glove box a waste for me, but not my kids. Also the optional headlamps which are great for lighting your way. I strongly suggest this option for older folks, it help alot. So far the car is great, and the fuel economy is not bad either in the upper 20's combine with city and highway. This car is a lot for the buck, and truely a great value. This car car hums like a bimmer, and rides like a tank as a Mercedes should be.

Great bluetooth, and great headlamps option. Wish I had brought the gps option. Love the 6 month Sirrus radio, who needs an I-pod or cd's.

Higher grade of interior materials for seat and panels.