Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 88 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Awesome car in every way!
By Happy

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Those of you who mentioned it's not safe in the winter -- Get Snow Tires!!! If you want to drive a luxury car with rear wheel drive then you're going to need the extra grip in snow! It's perfect in the ice/snow with my snow tires. In nicer weather, with the performance tires, it's even better: smooth, easy to handle, and compact! Love it!!

Sporty appeal, interior chrome features, AMG features (exhaust pipe)

Great for the money
By Alex

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car in November of 2008 and about 2 weeks after I bought it the crank shaft positioning sensor got knocked out of place but the dealer ship fixed it without any problems because the car was under complete warranty. It runs great it lacks a little in power but it will move compared to some of the other sport sedans I've driven, and it rides great, the interior is very practical and the dark wood looks nice. Love the rear sunshade. The cupholders also are pretty good considering the kind that are on the BMW 3 series that just pop out of the dash, they work good and hold a pretty big cup.

iPod hook up and the sunroof, huge trunk can fit like 4 golf bags in there.

Buttons on the steering wheel to big and chunky.

Perfect Until it Snows
By Guest

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is fast, smooth, comfortable and reliable...until it snows. Then it becomes your coffin. There is no traction and it slides from the moment you put your foot on the gas. I love my car, but if it snows even an inch it becomes dangerous. Do not buy this ca if it snows where you live. Otherwise, it's a great car.

Speed

Make it drivable in the snow. A Hyundai does better than this car.

Disappointed in my first MB
By Leanne

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had always wanted a Mercedes and was very excited when we bought this car brand new last year. Unfortunately, it hasn't been all that I had dreamed of. It is useless in snow/ice -- last year I learned that lesson the hard way with <1" of snow. Our other three vehicles (not MB) were fine with that tiny bit of snow, but not the MB. It also recently stopped dead in the middle of a busy road with me and my little boy in it. It has been at the dealership since last week and they can't get any error codes, so they have no idea what's wrong with it. I am very disappointed in this car and am thinking about selling it because I don't feel safe in it any longer. It only has 7500 miles on it!

I love the look of the car and it is a very smooth ride.

All that I can say is make the car safe for heaven's sake.

Best car for me ever
By Lee

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Finally bought myself an early retirement present. Question is. Why did I wait so long? I absolutely love this car. Yes, its the typical Black on black - but hey, it's a Mercedes. Powerful, smooth, and I usually get about 25 mpg in the city which equals to about 350 miles to a tank of gas. The trunk has plenty of room, the heated seats are sweet, the sun roof is excellent. I love the quality and appeal. Should you be able to get your hands on one, you won't be disappointed.

Bumper to bumper - a sweet ride.