Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 225 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

My amazing baby Benz
By DARLENA

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

She is sporty. She is safe, and she is the best car I have ever owned. I love the silver in front. My seats are comfortable and I believe she drives herself. I have never been happier.

The way she looks and takes off!

Power button and not manual controls to pull the seat forward and back.

What a beast!
By scovit

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

What a car...If you want unbelievable performance and the highest quality small sports sedan, this is it! Driving down the road is a unique experience, a "wolf in sheeps clothing"! Those who know about this rocket burner give you an unsolicited thumbs up! Those who don't know about this car just stare at it wondering if it is "something new". But it can be quite tame around town, kind of a duel personality! I've driven them all... BMW's, Audi's, other Mercedes, This one drives with an edge rarely seen in a production car. What do you expect? The engine is hand built. The others don't offer that!

Wonderful engine, signed by the builder, great handling, superior attention to quality inside and out in all respects limited production so not everyone has'em. Only 1300 or so built per year!

Bluetooth capability, physical oil dipstick in addition to the computer.

Sport Sedan Dreams
By Chip

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

If you are looking for a true sports sedan, do not buy this vehicle. It will leave you feeling disappointed. This car has spent more time at the dealership than my garage, and left my wife and I with a total lack of confidence in Mercedes-Benz. I will never purchase another product from them!

Exterior styling is very nice

Improve the touchy automatic transmission and reliablity of the vehicle

So much fun
By scott

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

Tthis car is awesome. I have never been so excited to just go out and drive. Getting my car a little sideways at times, and racing occasionally have brought back my love for driving. All of this, and a very comfortable ride, and just unbridled power. Mileage is a little small. However I guess compared to competitors, it's better. So that's a plus for me.

More power than I know what to do with. Something that puts me firmly in my seat everytime I accelerate.

Supercharger

Excellent Commuter Cehicle
By JPercival

I use this car predominantly for my 20 mile per day commute to work. It is a pleasure to drive and has excellent fuel economy for its class. On weekends I've taken the family on longer trips - and even though its a small car everyone has been comfortable. I now have 5000 miles on the odometer and have had zero problems with this car.

Automatic washers and headlights - sound system is very good.

I would love to have a hybrid or fuel cell version of this car. ipod audio attachment standard would be great too!