Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 227 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

A Solid Sedan
By FSL

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my 2000 SLK 230 for this car, and I don't miss my old roadster. Handling is awesome and impressive-- better than my SLK. This car is solid Mercedes all around and feels like one of the more expensive models. I had the 230 Sport loaned to me one day and it doesn't even come close to my car in performance--the 320 is a better package. The quality is superb and I find it more fun to drive than my Dad's new E500. The car turns heads and the design is sexy. Interior design is great, but can use more room in the back seat. No complaints so far, except, I could use a little more power when I punch the gas at the stop light... One day I'll upgrade to an AMG model!

Sport rims, 17 inch wheels, and sport body trim. Love the 3 point steering wheel with driver grips!

Faster 0-60. If the engine could only match its aggressive looks.

Fun to Drive
By Dan

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 Rwd 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

One of the best vehicles I've owned. I've owned 3 Infiniti's and the Mercedez is the best by far. It's overall handling and performance makes it tops in my book.

The power and looks

I would make the drivers seat easier to get into. The design is tight

My amazing baby Benz
By DARLENA

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

She is sporty. She is safe, and she is the best car I have ever owned. I love the silver in front. My seats are comfortable and I believe she drives herself. I have never been happier.

The way she looks and takes off!

Power button and not manual controls to pull the seat forward and back.

What a beast!
By scovit

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

What a car...If you want unbelievable performance and the highest quality small sports sedan, this is it! Driving down the road is a unique experience, a "wolf in sheeps clothing"! Those who know about this rocket burner give you an unsolicited thumbs up! Those who don't know about this car just stare at it wondering if it is "something new". But it can be quite tame around town, kind of a duel personality! I've driven them all... BMW's, Audi's, other Mercedes, This one drives with an edge rarely seen in a production car. What do you expect? The engine is hand built. The others don't offer that!

Wonderful engine, signed by the builder, great handling, superior attention to quality inside and out in all respects limited production so not everyone has'em. Only 1300 or so built per year!

Bluetooth capability, physical oil dipstick in addition to the computer.

Sport Sedan Dreams
By Chip

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

If you are looking for a true sports sedan, do not buy this vehicle. It will leave you feeling disappointed. This car has spent more time at the dealership than my garage, and left my wife and I with a total lack of confidence in Mercedes-Benz. I will never purchase another product from them!

Exterior styling is very nice

Improve the touchy automatic transmission and reliablity of the vehicle